Day #8 Back to Work!

Yep! The snow and ice finally melted away enough for me to head back work. I had piles and piles of mail on my desk!

I talked to Larry on Skype, he looks really tired but they are on their way back! I can't wait to see him! I'm going to throw Sedona in the car and go pick him up at 4:00 tomorrow.

I better go pick up a few things around the house so it'll be nice and clean when he comes home.

Our home- Larry and I bought our first home on our six month anniversary. We are so grateful for our townhouse. I've never lived in a townhouse, I've always been use to the ranch style home but I love our little house. When we bought it, we renovated the whole thing (still some painting to do) and Larry did a wonderful job! Here are just a few pictures of my house.... more to come later.








This is my favorite part that Larry added to the house. I think it's beautiful and he did such a great job!

Now I'm just going to kick back and watch a little CSI tonight... and do a little babysitting!




1 comments:

The Vernon's said...

Your house is gorgeous! You guys did a great job! Thank you for praying for our friends and their daughter! Love you!