The Wedding Planner...

I have always loved weddings! I loved going them, tearing up at them (yes I'm a softy) and being so happy for the couple. Funny thing, at mine, the only time I teared up was right when Canon in D started playing with the guitar and flute and my bridesmaids started going down. It was beautiful! Anytime I hear that song, it gets to me.

Well I have the opportunity to be the wedding coordinator at our church. I have thought ever since that movie came out that it would be so neat to be the coordinator! I am so excited!! June 13 will be my first wedding to do. We have 3 weddings this summer. Two right in a row-June 13 & 20. The second wedding is actually my roommate from when I first moved here. She has been here at Temple for 8 years teaching 2nd grade. I'm so happy for her!

I have been trying to get organized with it all. I had my first meeting yesterday with one of the brides. It also helps that I have gone through my own here at Temple-so I'm aware of what it all involves-yet changing a few things to make it all flow a little better and to make the bride at ease on her wedding day! So that is what a little bit of my summer will involving!

0 comments: