5 Minute Cake in a Mug! This is ALL ME!!



My mom sent this recipe to me yesterday! This cake is pure laziness and indulgence but that's o.k! Here is the recipe!

4 tbsp self raising flour
4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp cocoa
1 egg, beaten
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp oil
Pinch salt
Cooking spray
1 Mug

Spray the mug with the cooking spray, then add the dry ingredient; flour, cocoa and sugar, to the mug. Mix together. Beat in the egg, then stir in the milk and oil together and add the salt.

Microwave on full heat for about 2 minutes. You may need to put back in for a little longer, it all depends on the power of your microwave really. Heat until it rises and isn't wet to touch the top.

I think this would be super cute served in tea cups with a scoop of Blue Bell ice cream on top for a quick and easy dessert for dinner parties. I can't wait to try it tonight, I think I have all these ingredients at home!

0 comments: