Congratulations to My Angela!

These are my three best friends from college-Julie, Christina & Angela. I have known them ever since my freshman year. We lived across the hall from each other our first year which is how I got to know them and every year since we were either roommates or lived close to each other.

We have a unique story-all of us except for Christina (to MY left) had broken engagements! I told them we need to go on Oprah with our record! Mine happened first-right after college graduation, then Julie's two years after mine, then Angela last year. But I am happy to say that Angela is now getting married May 30th to the same person which I am so happy for! I love my friends, they mean the world to me and I thank the Lord for sending me such wonderful godly friends!

Congratulations Angela! I always admired how you have waited so patiently for the Lord to bring along the right one! I love you!

0 comments: