This Was a Big Night...

All the teachers have the wear the regalia. I'm kind of glad I'm not a teacher, the outfit's not my style! I gotta fix the red eye! Blah!


Graduation was tonight and it was pretty exciting for those that are graduating high school, but to us, Larry "graduated" from teaching school! So he really didn't have to graduate, I just said that :) He has been teaching here for five years and he is finally full-time assistant pastor after tonight. Yay for Larry!

I'm on day 16 of no sweets and I think I have finally started to train myself not to think about sugar 24/7 or maybe it was just because the past couple of days I lost my appetite from being sick. Tonight we ran by the store after graduation(being 9:45 p.m.) since we hadn't eaten yet and all they had for the reception was COSCTO CAKE... we stopped by and got a couple of cokes and some kettle corn and two movies. Does that count against my sweet strike, I didn't think so!

Note to Redbox: Can you please have an automatic sanitizer sprayer thinger for when people return their DVDs? Recently when renting movies, I get these nasty sticky cases that come out and you really just never know what's on them! Last time it looked like chocolate ice cream!

And yet the best news yet, we leave for vacation in 6 days. Monday we have off, Tuesday work, Wednesday work, then Thursday AHHHHHHHHHHHH it's Vacation Time!

And I'm so glad I DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN MY HOUSE TOMORROW


0 comments: