Some Shows Just Crack Me Up!


Alright, so all of these "reality" shows just crack me up because they're supposed to be real but you know they ain't! You know all of what happens is not normal life, right? I'm even talking about one of my favorites "Biggest Loser" or as Larry and I call it "Biggest Fatty." I don't watch the whole season because it just takes way too long to watch so I watch the beginning, check in during the halfway point of the season, then begin watching the ones towards the end. I just crack up at how competitive they get and the drama that goes on! But at the same time, I'm happy that they can lose so much weight. Honestly, it makes me want to gain tons of pounds and lose it all because, well, I really don't know why... maybe because I think it's so neat that these humungous people look SO GOOD after losing all that weight.


Okay, on to the next show. To be honest, I don't watch this one much at all because it gets trashy, but if Larry goes to his softball game, I will turn the TV on for some noise while blogging or something, scan the channels and end up on "The Bachelorette" for just a few minutes a couple of times a year. ONLY BECAUSE I LAUGH SO HARD AT THESE PEOPLE... I mean to watch a man cry because he didn't get a "rose" from a girl that he's supposedly so in love with and he's known her for how many weeks? I'm just amazed at how far society has gone just to find a husband or wife-I know everyone thinks differently and that's perfectly fine but COME ON PEOPLE! How many of the couples that actually got engaged on there have gotten married? (honestly, I have no idea- I never keep up with it!)

Somebody likes my kettle corn...

Alright, I think I'm done for the night... I'm sitting here with my two buddies, munchin on some kettle corn waiting for Larry to come home from his game...


0 comments: