Getting Back to Normal...

Me and My LOVE
Can you believe I went back dark?? Ha! I didn't, this is old!

Can you believe it's August?????? No way!! It'll be Christmas before you know it! Our Christmas this year will be in Florida-I think unless we do what we did last year and do it over New Years. Oh my, that means traveling with two doggers...


Well I feel like it's been forever since I've just posted a "catching up" post! Let's see where are we at? Well, my table and chairs were sanded, painted, then resanded and they will be re-painted this weekend! Never buy a cheap roller, it'll end up costing you more in the end! We bought a cheap roller and it left fuzzies all in the paint there's no way I could handle that! So while I was waiting on the chicken to marinade Monday night, we resanded it down-that's how we have to "Fit" things in to our schedule. So by this weekend, I'll have the new pics posted.


My last wedding went GREAT! I ended the summer with a BANG! I think...


My office is FINISHED!!!! I'm just waiting on a clock, candles and an arrangement for the top of my filing cabinet. I want to so bad take pics and post them, but I want it to be completely done before I do. It looks BEAUTIFUL! And I'm now sitting back at my desk and feel like a million bucks!


Next weekend we will be taking a quick trip to Charlotte, NC. We have to take tools to be shipped out of Charlotte for the missions trip in January. So we'll be loading up the dogs in the truck and heading to NC for a couple of days while swinging by my parents house and then getting my hair done.


Okay, I think I'm cought up now.


I have started working on the canvas for Wendy. I'll take some pics of that and let you have a sneak peak...

1 comments:

Sara said...

Just curious, what do you do at weddings?