Rev Up That Mixer!

My friend brought a piece of this to me Friday and I loved it... then she said the magic words "it's so easy" and I was sold...

Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Pie

Here are the ingredients:
2 eggs
1/2 c. unsifted flour
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. firmly packed brown sugar
1 c. butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
6 oz. pkg. (1 c.) Nestle semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 c. chopped walnuts (I kept the nuts out)
9 inch unbaked pie shell
So I added the DDP in for after licking the bowl...

And the last ingredient, a good raw-hid to keep the stinker out of the way...

So I may have added a few more chocolate chips than it called for...

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, beat in flour, sugar, and brown sugar until well blended. Blend in melted butter. Stir in Nestles semi-sweet real chocolate morsels and walnuts. Pour into pie shell. Bake 1 hour. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream (if desired).

1 comments:

Ashley Smyth said...

i want some!!! now im craving ice cream...thanks! ha