Take It Easy...

I think tonight will be our night to catch up on a few of our tv shows we haven't gotten to watch this whole week!! Our power went out for a quick second while we were at work the other day and it erased all of the settings for our shows to record Tuesday night.... oh so frustrating. We'll just have to watch those online.


I did want to let you know if you didn't see in one of the blogs on the side of my page, I read that Domino's is offering large, one topping pizzas for only $5.99 this whole week-carry-out only. That might be our plan for dinner tonight! Sounds good to me! Okay, have you ever eaten a candy corn pumpkin and right afterwards drank some coke and it fizz really nastily? What's up with that? It's gross! The same thing happens with Snickers bars! There must be something in them that makes it do that. I'm probably the only one in the world that notices things like that....

0 comments: