Next Post... I Promise Pictures!

We made it back safely this afternoon around 4 p.m. to VA. What a nice weekend considering the circumstances. I got to see family that I haven't seen in years... I just hate some couldn't meet Larry. There were so many people at the viewing that I haven't seen since I was a teenager-and that's been a while!!!


I GOT TO EMAIL LARRY!!!!! He had written me and asked if I were getting them... well I wrote back and told him I thought I couldn't email. Anyways, I was able to tell him what was going on this weekend. I got an email from him yesterday and pulled it up right after the funeral and I couldn't even read it out loud... I just started crying it was so SWEET. I think the weekend was just all emotional for me anyways. I had to make the trip without him and had to attend the services and viewing all without him and I just miss my sweet aunt Carolyn and I just miss Larry!

The guys were concerned that they weren't going to be able to fly out of the village where they were today due to rain but I got a call from one of the men's wife saying they made it out on the little plane and they are at the area where they will spend the night and then begin their long flight.

Okay my battery is dying and I need to go to bed SINCE TOMOROW I GOTTA GO BACK TO WORK... BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

0 comments: