Oh So Smooth...

I have been using my Oil of Olay for 3 weeks now and I have to say I LOVE IT. I can really tell a difference in my skin. I have all but one "zit" on my face (I know you really wanted to know that) and I didn't even notice that until I went into the bathroom and WOW, there it was! It wasn't there this morning. Anyways, you really should try it... no joke. Just go to olayforyou.com and answer the questions regarding your skins problems and it gives you exactly what you need to use. Here is what I'm currently using (keep in mind, all of this is for my skin type and issues, yours will be different than mine)


Face Wash: Olay Blemish Control Lathering Skin Cleanser


Total Effects Daily Moisturizer:


Total Effects Eye Cream with Touch of Concealer:





Total Effects Night Firming Cream: (Mine didn't come with that extra stuff on the left)


Okay, you look at all these and think "wow, that's gotta cost a lot of money." Honestly, it's not too bad and you use the stuff very sparingly. Each time I use it I use very very little and it's going to last me a LONG time. It'll probably dry out before I run out. It doesn't take much at all. So that really does help with the cost of it. If it prevents damage to my skin and helps smile lines and wrinkles, I really don't mind paying this much for it.
I was going to take a close up picture of my face but I'm too embarrassed so you'll just have to take my word for it. I honestly don't remember the last time I had smooth skin like this.

Okay, now my last product I wanted to share with you. My friend, Loretta told me about this last week and so I bought it. It's called "PhotoReady" by Revlon. It's a foundation that helps close large pores and keeps your face looking smooth. I don't use foundation all over my face, I usually just put it under my eyes, on my nose and on my lips (to cover the pink). I have used it for one week and I really do like it and HIGHLY recommend it. This one I do use all over my face. It doesn't feel like I have a mask on my face either. It cost around $10 at Wal-Mart.


0 comments: