While Larry was Gone to PNG...

While Larry was gone I tackled a few things, hit a few stores and well, got WAY SO MUCH accomplished. It felt so nice to have gotten so much done... here's just a few things....

I found this new hamper at Wal-Mart. I don't keep a fancy one because I've tried it before but it's just nice to go ahead and have your clothes separated with lights and darks. I had a white and black basket-bag but they were wearing out so I found this... I really like it. It stays in our closet so there's really no need for a fancy one right now...

I found these cute shoes at Rackroom with their buy one get one half off deal. So I was able to get another pair of red flats (I'll show those later) and got these for half off! Oh! and check out my new ironing board cover... I love this kind of design, I found it at TJ Maxx. Our old one was from before I was married and it had gotten gross!

I was trying to figure out a way to separate my earrings/hair flowers/headbands by color. So I bought several of the plastic drawers and it works great! I separated the black, silver, brown, colored and misc. I'm still in the process of moving my necklaces. The problem there is I had a whole drawer (my nighstand drawer) full of necklaces and bracelets and they won't all fit in this thing so I think I need to just find a bigger one...

AND................. here's my closet. I have moved most of my stuff from my closet into this one except for shoes. I have the shoes in here that I wear regularly and keep my other ones in my other closet. This closet is ALSO storage so that's why you see other random stuff like paper towels, toilet paper (holding up my second shelf of shoes LOL!) and decor stuff. A BIG THANK YOU to my MIL for organizing this. It was a disaster before she got her hands on it!!!

You can see a whie box at the very top of the closet... this box is VERY VERY special to me and I can never open it unless I need to. It holds my wedding dress and veil. My parents had my dress preserved for me... I really hope that one day it will be "cool enough" for my daughter to wear. I personally liked it... :)

0 comments: