Oh Yuck...

Larry calls me on his way back from the dentist today and says "oh yea, by the way I set you up an appt. for Friday at 1:30." Yay, just how I wanted to spend my afternoon off. They're going to look at me and say "Ummm ma'am do you eat a large amount of sugar at times?" I'll just bust out laughing...
I had another dr appt. last Friday and can I just say I LOVE MY DOCTOR!!!!! She's GREAT! I love love love her to DEATH!!!!! I look forward to seeing her everytime I go. She walks in and one of her first questions was "So when are you going to give me some babies?" Trust me Dr. Martin, I can't wait for you to deliver my kid!!!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hmmm....let me know how that dentist appt. goes for ya!

Tammy said...

Well I took Davis, Colt and Case today and what fun. Colt did awesome...Davis and Case cried but I wish I could go to that Dentist. He is awesome and the place is so much fun!!! Good Luck...I am a chicken too.