Wake Up Sleepy Head...


Last week... the sleep monster came INTO our house and attacked me!!! That's why you didn't hear from me much. Yes, I don't know why or how but some way, somehow, I was SO WAY SLEEPY! It all started on Thursday night. We went to bed at 9 p.m. You would have thought that that was enough! Nope, it wasn't.

This is our NEW HOUSE!!

LOL just kidding, it's our new favorite restaurant!

They have all different rooms. This would be the neatest place for showers, wedding receptions or just a bunch of fun girls going out!


Then on Friday we went out to Clyde's (the neatest place to eat in Virginia with the BEST burgers! Pictures above) and came home and slept for 3 hours. Then Saturday I fell asleep TWICE and went to bed early. Then yesterday, I slept for almost ANOTHER three hours. What IN THE WORLD?! I think since I really didn't feel well all week, I was just really tired from that. Who knows.

This week is FULL of events. My brother is buying his FIRST home this Wednesday and moving in all on the same day! Congratulations Kenneth ( I will take pictures this week)! My parents will come in on Thursday if the signing and everything goes through. We have this Thursday and Friday off (our mini spring break). Cantata practice on Thursday and Saturday and cantata on Sunday night. Wow!!!!!! Crazy Crazy times! I'm hoping to squeeze in some shopping time in there too, we'll see. I thought I was tired last week....
I ordered a new cook book. Ashley kept talking about this 'Pioneer Woman' so I had to see what she was all about myself! The cookbook looks yummy and fun. I like when there are step by step pictures just to make sure I'm doing something right!
I orderd my Easter dress from Chadwicks! I'm hoping it comes in on time, but just in case it doesn't, I'm keeping my eye out for something else for back up...

2 comments:

Patti Stuart said...

Love PW's recipes. I purchased the cookbook before it came out. She is actually coming to the Border's in Fairfax on May 6th (evening) for a book signing.

Unknown said...

Oh that would be neat to do! Are you going?