I LOVE Him...


It's times like these when you've seen someone lost a spouse that you really stop for a moment and thank the Lord for having your husband or wife. Larry has been my rock and support during that hard times of life and I can't imagine life without him.


Today we had the funeral services for George and there were at least 12 saved! What a blessing. I know George is in Heaven rejoicing!


After the service, we ran to Chipotle and I thought "it's been a while since we've gotten a picture taken." So here ya go! Happy Friday... I know I'm glad the weekend's FINALLY here!
tonight Larry and I are going to play putt putt. It's been FOREVER since I've played and we just need to do something fun! So that's what we're doing!!

1 comments:

Mom said...

I hope you have a great time playing putt-putt tonight! What a fun thing to do after such a difficult week. I'm so thankful many were saved today!! I prayed for that too as so many others did.
Great picture!
Love you