Vacation Eve...

Bye Bye Sierra.....


HELLO SEDONA!!! I think Sedona knows she about to have a relaxing vacation... she's just smart like that.

Lots to do tonight. Getting my hair did at 6, getting spray on tan after (gotta eat somewhere in there), pull down my suitcase and actually PACK. Yea, just a minor detail I need to get done before leaving! Gotta drop Sierra off at the Bennett's and wow, you should see my packing list! I ran to Target today at lunch because I was really wanting a pretzel from there. So I got a couple of cute shirts for just $5! They're pink and lime green! CUTE! Can't wait to wear them!




My brother is house sitting (fun for him) but I think it's all clean and ready to roll!

1 comments:

Tammy's Funky Flowers said...

We can hardly wait...Davis is already there waiting for you....hurry up!!!