Wow What a Weekend!


I don't remember the last time we had SUCH a busy weekend like this one! I do have to say, I'm glad it's over! Whew! It was a weekend of celebration though and it was fun.

Tomorrow is our BIG calendar meeting and I have one thing to say about that... it's going to be bitter sweet. It will be my last one EVER... okay, ever is a long time but it is. I'll be training my replacement how it all works. We have these big calendar meeting twice a year and it goes ALL DAY LONG. I'm just looking forward to my new schedule starting in August! Woo-hoo, come fast!!!

Happy Memorial Day! Today we celebrated and went over to the Bennett's. We brought Sierra since well, they're basically her second set of parents. But there were a total of 6 dogs there today. And silly Sierra pooped right in the middle of he floor during lunch! GROSS! I think the poor thing was just nervous from all the people cause that definitely wasn't her normal "time of day". Ha! Oh well.

I'm sad to say that I have not one picture from today... you guessed it, I forgot my camera!

Blog ya tomorrow!

0 comments: