New Balance Tester...

About a year ago I had filled out an application to become a tester for New Balance products. I TOTALLY forgot about it until a month ago. I got this email stating that I would be getting a pair of shoes in the mail to test for a month. Yesterday, the shoes came in the mail. I was a little nervous about what they would look like and if I would even consider wearing them around. So I opened the box like it was a big present at Christmas time and these were in there...


Soooooo I had mixed emotions about them. Did they look too Grandma-ISH? Others said no but I'm still not convinced. Let's hope the ones from Nike look a little more stylish. But, who cares, it's free shoes for a month and they say that I get FREE products for being a tester! Can't complain about that. I wore them this morning exercising and they were pretty comfortable.

I also heard they do it for kids to, so you should check it out if you got kiddos needing some new kicks. Don't they only last for a month anyways before they're grown out of them? Sounds like a better deal for them than me!

0 comments: