Almost There...



TODAY... I got my FIRST official personal cell phone. I've had two of my very own before but for a very short short time. And now, I finally have my own, for a very long time and I like that. I'm excited. Thursday I'm handing over my business phone (which I used as my personal too) and I can finally have My. Own. Phone. Yay for me. How exciting is that. Just one day closer :)

I'm starting to think of the days where I can stay home and put out my fall decorations up, my Christmas decorations with Christmas music playing in the background;waking up in the mornings and turning on Good Morning America! I grew up watching that show and I can't wait to say good by to Larry in the mornings (Thursdays and Fridays) and stay back and take care of our home. I can't wait to meet my girlfriends for lunch, take care of my grocery shopping and clean my house. Thank you Lord for allowing us to make this transition and providing for us-more than we could ever imagine.

I've never been able to do this and I'm really looking forward to it. I CAN'T WAIT.

Can you tell?

Oh yea and do you remember when we got this BEAUTY back in July of 2008? As of last Friday, WE officially own it. We paid it off!!!!!!!!!!!! What a blessing!

0 comments: