And More Catching Up...

Would you believe that I "misplaced" my card reader again? I had it in one of my purses. That's how my life rolls and that's why you haven't heard from me much.

Tonight the announcement was made that tomorrow is officially my LAST DAY! I'm not going to know what to do having two days off every week... but I'm ready for it.

So here's what's been going on this past week... (I promise, this week, I will be back to my normal blogging!)

Friday night I got my hair done. I went back to MORE blond with darker brown streaks. I just gotta have my blond, I can't stay away from it. I took a picture this time to him of what I wanted and he did EXACTLY what I asked. He's great.I got layers and I like 'em! I'll try to take a pic with it down so you can see it better. I'm SO thankful my hair stylist!

I got these two camera cover straps off of Etsy. Aren't they just so fun!!

And I wanted to show you since I never have what the back of my hair flowers look like! This is the OLD look and now I'm moving to the NEW look with these clips below!

How fun are these?! More colors to come!

I've started to make our school colors since school is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! Our school colors are silver and burgundy... as you can see :)

This flower was made to match a Gymboree outfit "Charm School Cute"

Tomorrow I'll have more flowers to post. I am in the process of separating my personal blog into a flower blog. The site is in the works!

But, until tomorrow! Here's one flower...

"Lilly Kate"
$8

0 comments: