What I Love Wednesday (on Thursday!)





I'm linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday although it's Thursday! I came home last night and was up working on orders so I couldn't do this until today but here we go, it's still fun!


I'M LOVING the fact that I went almost a WHOLE month without a soda... and right now, I'm sitting here enjoying one with a bagel...






I'M LOVING these scarves and that it's time to bring them on out! I have several from last year I haven't worn yet!



I'M LOVING that I can watch my favorite morning show "Live With Regis & Kelly" on Thursday and Friday mornings! Kelly is Hilarious!



I'M LOVING that it's only 22 days until BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year we're flying to FL for Thanksgiving (the dogs are staying home)! We're SO excited about getting to go and spend time with the family. Every year just seems to be more special with our families and I'm sure this one will be as well! We're going to have to bring a few extra suit cases to bring all our goodies back in :) This year we're planning on NOT going to bed at all Thanksgiving night! I hope I can make it. I start getting sleepy around 9:30 now a days!

0 comments: