HOME for Christmas...

We've been home since Monday night! We are having a lot of fun... we shopped all day yesterday and today. My parents are in the middle of changing furniture, wall colors etc. in their house and we helped them pick out a tv today. We're in the process of looking for living room furniture now. We did find bedroom furniture for our house but that's gotta wait until next time we're here:)

Yesterday we found this INCREDIBLE cupcake place on the way to my dad's work. I was in HEAVEN...

We went there twice yesterday... first time I got some cupcakes then the second time I went back and got me a "I love cupcakes" t-shirt... I'll show you that later.

These cupcakes were HUGE!!!!!!!!




We then went out to Bonefish with my parents last night...

Here's where my dad's new work is...

Well, last night we did hear something back on the house.... they needed us to RE-SIGN the contract for I think the 4th time. They wouldn't accept the electronic signature (the bank) so we had to do it all over again last night. Hey, all I prayed was for the Lord to give us some answer each week and so far, He has... every Monday or Tuesday for the past three weeks. Maybe next week we'll get our answer!

They're loving being here!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

cupcakes look great!!

Ashley said...

WOW! Those cupcakes look amazing!

Jaime Land said...

The cupcakes looked amazing! That place is adorable. Can't wait to see your t-shirt!!

Tiffany said...

Hey Kara! Are you back in NC? Where is that cupcake place at? I live close to Raleigh.
They look so yummy!

Kara Wright said...

Yes! It's off of Glennwood Ave.-go past Crabtree mall (on your right) and turn right on Oberlin Road or Avenue (not sure which one) and go towards Cameron Village. It'll be on your left in a little strip mall before getting to Cameron Village. It was SOOOO yummy, you gotta go!