The Last Few Days...

Friday we took a Ferry to an island and spent the day there. You could swim with the dolphins, take a tour around the island or just hang out at the buffet and poolside... since I couldn't swim with the dolphins we just hung out but I got some fun pictures while watching others have fun.

For some reason, watching the dolphins made me miss my doggers...
I'm SO sympathetic to animals right now :(


How cute is this dolphin smiling :)

This bird let me get this close!

View from our room...

One night we went to the Hibachi grill and and sushi while we waited on our table...



Today we went to the Mayan Ruins and it POURED the entire time. It was an all day event. We were SO ready to get back to the hotel. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be nice and sunny so we can go work on our tan some more!


I'm not writing a whole lot right now because the only computer I have to use is Larry's MAC and I hate using it, I just want to throw it out the window. I get waaaaay to aggravated at it so when I get back with my own computer, I'll have more to say :)

0 comments: