Sick Little One...


I have a sick little baby girl here :( She has a cold and last night we got all of 2 hours of sleep. I slept in her room on the floor and let her sleep in her bouncy seat to keep her elevated so she could breath. I knew it was going to be a rough night, poor little thing.

So we stayed home from church today to get better and catch up on some sleep. She seems to be doing a lot better and I'm hoping it won't last long. She's pitiful but she just keeps on smiling. We haven't been out of the house since last Wednesday so I'm hoping that'll help her get better.

I didn't expect her to catch a cold this early but with the crazy weather we've been having, I'm not surprised!

1 comments:

Misty said...

I remember doing that same thing when our sweet baby girl had her first cold.....sleeping on the floor, Claire in the bouncy seat, and my hand on her chest to make sure she was breathing through all the congestion.

WELCOME TO MOTHERHOOD!

Oh, the things we do for our children.