Our BackYARD

This was our first Sunday here in Raphine. When we pulled into our new home for the first time that Thursday, this was here on the church sign. I took a big breath and thought "finally, we're home, where we're supposed to be, home sweet home, thank you Lord!"

And this is our backyard. I open all the blinds first thing every morning to look at the beautiful view. And everywhere we go, people we go see, the view is just as beautiful if not better!

We have a busy week this week but it's going to be fun. I have started photography 101-what have I gotten myself into??! I have wanted to do it ever since I got my D90 2 years ago, well now's the time. I'm really enjoying it though, sometimes it's overwhelming for me, but then I tell myself to suck it up and get over it!

And I couldn't post without a pic of my little lady... we went outside last week and took some pics. I had gotten this outfit right before Mariah was born from my friend, Lisa who has a company the makes a lot of cute embroidery stuff for a CHEAP!! She's on Facebook-Whimsical Boutique by Stitchworks.

Look her up and check out her items!

0 comments: