What's Your Reflection?

II Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

As believers in Christ, the moment we accepted Him as our Savior, we became a immediate reflection of Him. I am reminded by this verse that daily, wherever I go, whether it be Walmart, church, visiting families, out to eat, to the mall... I am reflecting the glory of the Lord. Sometimes I catch myself with a not so pleasant look on my face-not meaning anything by it but HELLO??!! I have the hope that one day, I'll spend eternity with Him F.O.R.E.V.E.R. what's there not to smile about??

There are so many dying without that hope, we gotta get out and tell the dying souls about Christ. 

EVERY THREE SECONDS, YES THREE SECONDS, another soul falls into hell where they will spend eternity.  What if that someone never told you of Christ and you were one of those souls??

0 comments: