It's Been a LONG Time!

Wow oh wow I can't believe how long it has been since I blogged. It makes me sad but unfortunately the blog is what go by the wayside if something has to! So let me do some catching up. LAST September 1 we had ANOTHER little girl! When we found out we were having a third child I didn't want to find out the gender just to make it even more fun boy oh boy was I SHOCKED! Larry DID know what it was but I didn't. So when I went in to have the baby in which I was 99.99999% sure it was a boy for many reasons, out came this little girl and I cried I was in complete shock. Her name is Edyn Elliott (Edyn after the Garden of Eden, and Elliott after Jim Elliot). She has been so much joy, Mariah loves being a big sister and is SO much help! 

So now she's 14 months old which I cannot believe! Mariah is 6 years old and Justus is turning 4 on Wednesday! We recently had our family photos done so I thought I would share a few of them! We are still living in Raphine, VA and my favorite time of year is here, Fall-Christmas!!

So here is our little Edyn! She was born at 39 weeks, I DID NOT have to go on bed rest with her which was a HUGE praise. I was SO thankful I did not have to. Larry gave me weekly progesterone injections and let me tell you they were way less painful than having to lay on the couch for
 12 weeks!





This past July we celebrated 11 years of marriage! Where did the time go?!




0 comments: