P.S. I Love You

This past weekend after getting in from vacation Larry had to leave the next morning to drive the kids to camp down in Tennesse and that night fly back home. Well they didn't get there in time for him to make his flight and the next one he could make was on Monday. So since I was going to be by myself for a couple of days, I decided to rent a few movies. One of which was P.S. I Love You. I had seen the advertisement and wanted to see it but those movies aren't really an interest to Larry so I deciced to get it since he wasn't here. I had no idea really what the movie was about-didn't even read the back of it just saw there was a couple on the front and thought the title sounded good. So I started watching it and basically if you haven't watched it it's about a couple and the husband dies and after he dies she keeps getting letters from him. He had written them during his last days and gave them to someone to send to her. Each letter had her doing something that they did together and would bring back memories. I definitely shed a few tears! But then I got to thinking how thankful I am for Larry. This was my first time being away from him over night and I realized how much I love having him as my husband. You never know how much you appreciate something until you don't have it anymore and I always want to be sure I show my love and appreciation for Larry so that I will have no regrets. Larry is a gift from God and I want to be sure I never take him for granted. I want Larry to know how much I really do love him. He is so good to me and I could never ask for anyone better.

0 comments: