AND....HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRIS!

There is a grand total of 14 1/2 grand kids on Larry's side of the family! And a grand total of ZERO on mine! That's my fault, but I'll keep taking the blame for a little while longer!

So birthdays begin running into each other and I try my best to keep up with them all but they all know they'll be getting their birthday gifts fashionably late!

Today is Iris' birthday too, she's 4! Iris has BEAUTIFUL blond hair!!! Mine use to be the same color when I was that age, I wish I still had natural blond! Iris is so sweet and has the sweetest smile! She's the baby of their family (Jenny-my other SIL) (unless anymore decide to come and helps us make it to 20 :) Happy Birthday Iris! We love you and hope you have a wonderful day!



1 comments:

The Wagner Family said...

Iris says, "Thanks!" She had a fun day.