For Pure Enjoyment...

So the puny KFC chicken leg wasn't enough... here's another good one for ya...

Quiznos is now selling these 13 inch torpedos. Has anyone seen them advertised? Today we decided to go and try one. We had this coupon buy one for $4 get the second one half off. So we go in to order and I looked at the picture of a hand holding the torpedo. I thought to myself, "wow, that looks big for $4!"

Note to self: Kara, you should know by now not to go by ANY PICTURE advertising any kind of food whatsoever.


I wonder do they do that to get 600 lb. people to come and order it and once they get their food it's like a slap in the face saying LOL you shouldn't be eating that much anyway! We give you the normal portion you should have! I don't know...

Anyways, the lady pulls out the bread and I kid you not, it's smaller in width than a hotdog bun. I mean, how can you not laugh at this! How can you stand there with a straight face and order a torpedo and it be smaller and a hotdog bun?? It was 13 inches long but what they failed to mention is that "total width is your two thumbs put together! Come and get your torpedos before they're gone!"

So in the midst of our cracking up, we took a few "comparison" photos for your enjoyment along with ours...

0 comments: