Super Skinny Stuff...


This stuff is WONDERFUL for all of you out there that have natural wavy or curly hair! I have tried a lot of products out there for my hair this time of year and my SIL Jenny told me that her hair stylist uses this on her hair. My first thought was, "yea, I'll try it but it won't work just like the other stuff" but I am here to tell you that this stuff is GREAT! This time of year my hair tends to do whatever it wants because of the humidity out there but this stuff fixes all my problems! I don't need it year round only for summer and when I got down to Florida! You only need to put about a dime-size amount in your hand which will make your bottle last FOREVER! I order mine off of Ebay cuz I beleive you can get a better deal that way! Just so you know, I do still have to use my straightner but this makes it a lot more pleasant in the mornings!

1 comments:

The Wagner Family said...

Oh, I'm glad you like it. I don't know what I'd do without it - or my straightener.