Catching Up!

On Thursday of our vacation we had a girl's day out. We were going to go to the Melting Pot but they didn't open until 5:00 so we decided to go to Cracker Barrel and it was yummy!


Larry lived in the Bahamas for a couple of years and always ate cracked conk which is some kind of fish. I tried it when we were in the Bahamas and it's okay. So he was hoping they would have it here but Nope, they didn't!

Thursday night we took Larry's parents out to Bahama Breeze and really enjoyed spending time with them!



Us with little Braelyn!

Current Stuff:
This weekend I did my first wedding and it went really well. The most nerve-racking thing to me was rehearsal when I had to get up in front of people and talk. That's not my "thang!" But praise the Lord it went great and they're now married. I have another one this weekend which is my roommates from when I first moved here, I'm happy she's finally found the one!

This weekend after the wedding we took Sierra to Petsmart to get her a few goodies, she enjoyed that, I think the best part was the car ride!


We took Sedona and Sierra to a little girl's birthday party on Friday-her mom wanted us to bring them by and let them entertain the kids and it was so hot outside and can you believe she only got dropped once!? OH my!


0 comments: