When Sedona's Life Changed Forever...


Friday was the big day. It was our last day as a family of three, so we took one last picture before the little devil I mean angel joined our family. HA! The puppy training is still going...

And......... I have been waiting for two weeks to break the new that I broke my "Sweet Fast" when we got there. I couldn't stand it, I had to but I did use moderation so I wouldn't be miserable the whole week.

On Friday we went to the grocery store and bought 11 different kinds of BLUE BELL ice cream. We brought some back for Pastor and his wife and some for ourselves... I have finished my 3 cartons as of tonight.... Larry better hide his or I'll eat it. I have been staying away from the scales lately.

The guy that checked us out asked if we had enough ice cream, little did he know he would have to hear my whole spill about how good that stuff is... and we still had to go to Wal-Mart to get more flavors.

1 comments:

Kristen, pajama mama said...

oh my goodness and I thought I loved ice cream! that is a lot of flavors! enjoy them,
kristen