Suggestions for Books... (am i really posting this?)

Hey thanks to all who gave suggestions for books! Here's what I got! Feel free to keep 'em coming!


Classics

*Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier (highly recommended-really good)

*Jane Eyre


Christian Fiction /Romance

*Dee Henderson's O'Malley series

Lori Wicks books


Fiction

*Agatha Christie's And Then There were None

*Vince Flynn write's a series of books - (somewhat like "24")
Karen Kingsbury's books are really easy to read (inspirational fiction)
Francine Rivers' Redeeming Love' is an amazing book..


Nicholas Sparks (he wrote the Notebook)

I guess now I gotta run to the quiet as a mouse, turn your cell phones off place called the LIBRARY!


1 comments:

The Wagner Family said...

I don't know if you saw my list or not but here is the link:
unlessthelordbuildsit.blogspot.com

I know half of it you don't need yet but you can weed that out.