Our Long Weekend...

Yes I ended up taking a break from blogging without even mentioning it...

I wasn't sure what the weekend would involve so I didn't bring my computer so I then decided I would just take a mini blog-cation!

This was the weekend we headed to Charlotte, NC. We left Wednesday night just us two and drove to Virginia beach. We got a beautiful hotel on the beach and it was so nice! We got up the next morning and had breakfast at Bojangles. Like I have said, I never go to NC without stopping in at Bojangles but they actually had one in VA! Have I ever mentioned that people are just nicer in the SOUTH? I miss that because I feel like I use to be that way and living more in the north with a much faster pace of life, I have had the tendency to lose that... that's why one day, I want us to have a church in the SOUTH-but please don't get me wrong, I LOVE Temple!

So Thursday we drove to Charlotte and stayed in the Hilton in downtown Charlotte. Our room so nice!! We then dropped the tools off to be shipped to Papua New Guinea for the missions trip in January-I hope they get there in time! I'm sure they will.

Then on Saturday we were back in Raleigh where we stopped by my parents and grandparents' house for a quick visit! We finally got home Saturday night and decided what our next vacation will be...

Flying to California, renting a car and driving up the entire coast to see parts all of California for a week or two.... just a thought!

We had a fun, relaxing time this weekend just the two of us!

0 comments: