The Counter...


There is this new restaurant here in town and it's called "The Counter." Kenneth and Larry went one night while I was out with the girls and really liked it. It's a make-your-own-burger place but it's a WEIRD atmosphere. Larry brought me back a birthday cake milk shake and let me tell you...

OH MY STINKIN' WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

YUMMO!!!!!!

It was good. So when we were over that way getting our shoes this weekend, we hadn't had supper yet. So Larry asked if I wanted one of those milkshakes.... UMMMMM YES PLEASE!!!!! So that's what I had for supper. I could go my whole life and just eat sugar for my meals... but I might die young. I'd like to go back and eat a hamburger but I really just don't care about them even though I'm sure they're good!
So here are the girls. Sierra is getting "bigger" if you want to call it.


Yes, she even like snacking on mums...



And I thought I would show a close up of the plaque the church gave the Pittmans... I thought it turned out so nice!

0 comments: