The Things We Do Just to Do...

We are having our Secret Pal Tea tomorrow and this is how we decorated! I didn't have a whole lot to do with this one... I just ordered the table cloths and ladies came up and decorated. It was so nice to have help!

The centerpieces were made back when we had our ladies banquet in May. The one I forgot to take pics of? Yea that one. I bought the lamps at Kirklands, spray painted them gold, put some height to them with the green floral boxes and stuck some greenery around them to make a center piece... I think it turned out ok...

When I ordered the gold overlays, they sent the wrong size and they ended up being too long. So we had to be creative since we only had one day until the tea. So this is what we did with the long corners, I thought it turned out very snazzy! My mom use to do this with window treatments.


Here's a picture of our picture! LOL! I know, crazy! So when the school has picture day, we have the joy of getting ours taken also for the yearbook. We get separate ones and ones together so that we can have a print of us together. Don't worry mom and dad, we're sending you what we got. I only got prints so that's why I took this pic. Larry thought my shirt was wild, I thought it matched the background, maybe a little too much. I'm never crazy about our pictures...

AND............. the HAIR... here it is. It's gold-24 kt I might add, it matches the frame in the mirror on the bottom of this picture. What am I going to do about gold roots and white hair?... wait it out. Pray it fades. I thought about throwing some highlights through the top (which she did last night but not nearly enough and I she didn't leave them in long enough) but I'll wait and see.


Nobody and I mean NOBODY does it like Bre....

Here's the final-final! The bow doesn't stay, it's just for delivery!


1 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you for your sweet words and prayers. Love in Christ, Katie