Being Thankful...

This Thanksgiving was so special. Not for any particular reason, I just had a wonderful time with my family and I got to relax and enjoy the slow pace of NC as apposed to VA. Yes, there is a big difference and if you don't believe me, just drive through DC and on into my part of town and you'll see!

Sierra trying to get use to people...

All the cousins on this side of the family. Little Kenny is Tiffany's son...


We spent Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family which is tradition. This year, my great aunt Carolyn and her husband got to come and eat with us. My aunt has been diagnosed with cancer along with other health problems and they are traveling today to TN to try and figure out a treatment that will work and not make her so sick.


Aunt Carolyn, we are praying that they find a treament that will work and make you all better!!!


I will be posting more pictures from our break later on! I hope ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

0 comments: