Friday Catch Up!

I wore my first scarf and I forgot to take a picture...I'll get one tonight, probably unless I change my outfit... which I seem to do a couple of times every morning...

This is a link that my mom sent to me on different ways to wear a scarf, it's REALLY good!


I have a tupperware party I'm attending tonight...WOW! That's dangerous for me! I love colored cool stuff like that! I haven't been to one since I was little with my mama...




I have currently sold 15 items on ebay... and yes, a lot of them have been jean skirts... Larry's thrilled. But you always need to fill the empty spot in the closet-NO PROBLEM...

We are hopefully going to Honduras for our summer missions trip... that'll be neato-only if Matt & Loretta go will it be WAY cool... (get the hint Loretta?)

We will be going over to help the Goins family!


Our church now has Podcast thanks to hubby- if you would like to hear some of Pastor's messages you can go to our website, http://www.templebaptistchurch.org/ or http://www.tbcva.com/, and click on "Services"...

I just got the news yesterday that my Blackberry WILL NOT get replaced by an iphone this coming February... that stinks... but I'm not sure my brain could have handled all that technology but I would have been more than willing to give it a shot!! I'll just play with Larry's!


SAD NEWS: Wendy, who was the secretary before me and who won the free canvas for Brice is moving to Missouri TODAY! Yea! I just found out last week and we all said goodbye to them Sunday night. I was sad but I am SO HAPPY for them. They will be close to her family and have lots of babysitters for Brice!! LOL! We're going to miss you Tim & Wendy and little Brice but I know you'll be very happy there!!

Sometimes catching up on stuff that just doesn't really matter is just fun!

Happy Friday!






1 comments:

Wendy said...

Aaawww! Just sittin' in the hotel catching up on your blog! We will miss everyone there but are definitely excited to be back in Missouri too (hopefully by tomorrow)!