One Thing I Now Collect...

This past year we were in Florida over New Year's so we saved some of our presents to open with Larry's family then. One day the UPS man came to the door while we were down there and delivered a big box. I had no clue what it was and didn't really have a chance to see since Larry grabbed it and hid it.
Then we all started opening our presents and I had to save that one for last. I had NO CLUE what it was. Then I finally got to open it and this is what it was...

It is a Thomas Kinkade Christmas Tree figurine. The glass tree comes off and it is a little village with a real little train going around it. ITS SO STINKIN' CUTE! I had never seen this before! The music it plays is just BEAUTIFUL! I was so excited, I skyped my parents and showed it to them-call me nutty!!

I've never been into collecting anything but maybe clothes! Larry then told me that he thought for months about getting me something every year that I can collect at Christmas time. He thought about this and that, then finally came up with these figurines that Thomas Kinkade makes. I love this tree, I guarded it with my life the whole way home. Now, I finally can pull it out this year! I've waited all year for this! Maybe I'll just use this as my tree!

In our next house, Larry is going to build a big glass case to put them in. I'm not allowed to go to the website and look at the other ones because it'll spoil the surprise when he gets my next one but he did show me the other one he was deciding between-the snowman...

1 comments:

The Wagner Family said...

Love the new look of your blog!

By the way, I need your ebay sign on so I can bid on some of those jean skirts!