Waiting...


I have the hardest time waiting-especially if I'm having to wait for a really long time. If I know I have to wait that long for something, I just put it way in the back of my head and try not to think about it.

Larry and I decided about a couple of years ago that we would make our last "big" vacation just us two in Hawaii. We talk about it from time to time but just "talk" about it in passing or to other people. We haven't even really made plans-although this past summer the tickets were so cheap we almost made the trip then but decided not too.

So tonight I look over and Larry has rental houses pulled up on his computer for Hawaii. That's when it hit me-this is really going to happen-next October we are hoping to be in Hawaii and enjoying our last big vacation just us two. HOW NEAT. HOW FUN. HOW EXCITING. HOW COOL. Now, I have to put it in the back of my head for the next six months until it's time to pick the rental house and get plane tickets and of course Hawaii bound clothes!!

So this is funny-one of the houses Larry pulled up said it comes fully furnished... it has closets. That's good to know cuz you just never know when they build a house without closets, where in the world would you put your clothes for the week?! That's a new one! LOL!!!

So next October, Lord willing, we will be tanning in Hawaii...And I can't WAIT....... Aloha! Look out Hawaii, here I come!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh man I am oh so jealous...don't you want to go wtih all of us...lol

Kara Wright said...

OH, I thought ya'll were already going to be down there waiting on us! LOL.

Tammy said...

Lets see....round trip airfare to Hawaii for 6!!! Hey if I am your secret person can you buy me that..hahaha