Such a Fun Day!!








Well, we braved the snow one more time-I was wanting ice cream (go figure) so we ran to the grocery store this afternoon and grabbed some and a few other things. Larry went out around 7:00 tonight and cleared out around the truck for the hundredth time it seems so that it won't be as bad when we leave for church in the morning. Our car is all covered except for the mirror! Wow! And it's still coming down just as hard!!!! I was able to clean the house and do laundry today, we rented 4 movies last night. We returned three today and Redbox is almost completely out of movies. I think everybody has the same idea!

Well, I hope ya'lls Saturday was productive and fun... I'll be back tomorrow!

1 comments:

The Wagner Family said...

I can't wait to show these pictures to the kids! That is a crazy lot of snow!

Hey, I gave you a Honest Scrap award on my blog - see yesterday's post. I don't know what it means exactly but I got one and am supposed to pass it on.