TONIGHT...

Tonight I'm having a sleepover! Ok, just my friend Loretta is coming over, I'm not having a house full of women. But huh? Too old for that? The people at the nursing homes do it all the time and they have a blast. So today, I get off work at noon, run to Wal-Mart and pick up a few things and meet Loretta. We are going out to eat, going to the outlets, the mall and then going to Cheesecake Factory for dessert, then coming home and coloring her hair Orange... just kidding. A beautiful dark RED or Brown.


I personally think this would look good on her...



I just feel so ORGANIZED... my house is S.P.O.T.L.E.S.S. Wow and I can't get over it. My MIL is going to help me clean out my kitchen cabinets and the guest bedroom closet. Larry is going to think he died and gone to Heaven-or so I hope. Then he might die when he sees what I had to buy to organize it all...


I ask that you please pray for my great aunt Carolyn. Hospice has said she only has a few days left. Her liver has shut down and she has just been sleeping a lot. I'm praying that she holds on until Larry and Kenneth get back so that we're able to make it to the service.


I know I have posted this picture before but I just love this one of her. She's so sweet. Aunt Carolyn is my Nana's sister. I had this picture made into an 8x10 canvas and sent it to her. I love my sweet aunt Carolyn I KNOW she is ready to see Jesus.

0 comments: