Wasted Hour...

Well, I haven't gotten back into my morning routine because I'm using the excuse that I need to get well before I go into a cold room and exercise. I'm not sure how long I can use that one. So the alarm goes off 45 minutes later than what it usually does. Well this morning we got up, got ready and headed out to walk the dogs... it was still dark. We got up an hour early and it was only 6:30 when we really leave at 7:30. I thought I looked at the time on the DVD player and it said 5:15 but I thought I was just reading it wrong in the dark-nope I was right! So we went back upstairs, read some and Larry slept while I just got on the computer. I hated wasting that one hour of sleep but I took it as a sign that I need to get back on the bike tomorrow morning for good.... not ready to get back into the normal routine but it's gotta happen sometime, might as well be now.
PS: I am chaning my Christmas blog... I'm just searching for the template I want to use and sometimes that can take me a while...

0 comments: