Blizzard...

UPDATE AT BOTTOM OF POST
Well, I think we've almost made it through the blizzard. I have NEVER seen anything like this, wow but it was fun! It's still snowing outside, the wind is still strong but not as strong as earlier. The warning is until 7:00 tonight. We definitely couldn't go out in this one this morning for McDonalds, you couldn't see to drive at all.

Well, it's 3:15 p.m. and we just got the call to come in and work since we have church tonight. I've really enjoyed getting to stay home these past few days... if this is what staying home is like, I could do it EVERY DAY! I've been working on a project that I will probably have done by the end of the week I can't wait to show you... I haven't made one of these before but it's not hard to figure out!

Well, I'm off to work!

UPDATE:
Actually, never mind! Pastor just called and the tried to come in and the wind and snow is still just too strong. So we'll be going in later towards 7:30 to have a little prayer service if anyone shows but I can't see many people coming!

0 comments: