Easter Dress Sneak Peak...

I'm starting to look for my Easter dress earlier so I don't have a complete disaster like I did last year! I searched all of Northern Virginia and still wasn't completely happy with what I found! So I have started my search and here's what I'm looking at right now... it will probably change considering I haven't even asked Larry if he likes it but I'm nuts about it...


I love how BRIGHT it is!!!! And those yellow shoes... lovely. just lovely.

The search will continue as I have only just begun...

4 comments:

Mom said...

I've been thinking about ordering this myself!! Did you see it in Chadwicks?? There's another really cute one in there too - I just hope they fit.

Unknown said...

Yep that's where I found it, how about going ahead and ordering it for me since you're ordering one too :)If you order over $75 worth you get $25 off your order so I thought about ordering shoes too and that would basically make the shoes FREE!

Mom said...

I just folded down a lot of pages of a new magazine I got today - even more clothes than before. I'll probably have to get them tailored but so what - can't find anything else. I'm going to give them a try. One of my mags also has a $25 off.

aimymichelle said...

oh gosh that is so cute!