Round 2...

So Monday night Larry had to do the Heimlich on Sierra, well last night we came home from driving to Maryland and she was yelping. Which she normally does this really high barking scream for us to come let her out but we had to unload the truck and we wanted to do that before letting the dogs out. So we were just laughing at how loud and high her "bark" was. Then Larry ran upstairs to let her out and she was ALL TANGLED UP in the blanket that I had in there to lay on. The blanket was sewn by a string on the edge and somehow the string got caught around her toenail and whole foot. It was bad. You know how that adrenaline rush comes... yea it came. Larry called me upstairs and was holding her for me to untangle her. That booger was hard to get loose, I finally had to cut it loose. The string was so tight around her foot I'm afraid if we were gone any longer it could have cut the circulation off but who knows. I'm just glad it was any worse. That dog is so spastic when something happens like that it's hard to fix her issues.
Hopefully there won't be a round 3 tonight...


1 comments:

Mom said...

Ok, now I'm really beginning to wonder if I can trust either of you to take care of my granddogs!! What's next??!! LOL