Prunes...


Where did these things come from? They're basically a giant raisin full of mush! I've really had to work hard at trying to like them because they're not on my top 100 list of things I like to eat-not even on my top 200. But I have found that since they're sweet and I'm trying not to eat so much sweet stuff that when I eat one, it actually tastes OK-not GREAT but just ok. They're good for meso I just have to keep telling my self that. Instead of chocolate in the morning, it's a "yummy" prune and bottle water. Big difference from DDP and chocolate. We were at the store the other day and Larry had seen where they have them individulaly wrapped. So we are just starting with those to see if we keep this habit up. I'm not sure if that's supposed to make you think you're eating a lot or what-then we looked at the back of the container and you have to eat 4 to get a whole serving in. Yesterday, I ate three, we'll see about tonight.


We were supposed to get a big storm tonight through tomorrow of more snow but I think it's just going to miss us! And we were all ready for it becuase we finally found a snow shovel... the last one at Wal-Mart.


0 comments: