Time of Year?


It seems that everyone around here is getting sick... yes I have managed to come down with something kind of like what I had at Christmas but definitely not that bad AT ALL. My whole body aches OUCH. It hurts to even walk up the stairs, I'm an old woman. I'm sure I'm running a fever since I ache like this and well, I'm FREEZIN and it's warm here in VA. I thought it was allergies at first but I normally don't run a fever with allergies. Who knows, everyone else's allergies are terrible so why not mine?

On to the next thing... Today I started making the table decor for our Mother/Daughter luncheon in May. YES! I'm starting this early because last year I didn't start this early and I wished that I had. So I learned my lesson. This year I'm LOVING our theme... it's PURSES! This is fun because the color scheme is PINK AND BROWN...VERY CUTE....VERY PRISSY! AND I get to use ribbon... I'm addicted to ribbon for some reason.

I'll bring my camera and take a picture of what I'm working on in the next couple of days.

Well, the computer is hurting my eyes, I'm a wimp... I know, hopefully I'm alive tomorrow...

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Oh I can't wait to see how it turns out. I love those colors together.

Sorry you're sick! Hope you feel better soon.

Michelle said...

I love ribbon, too!! There's just something about it, but it's WONDERFUL!