Sunday-Tuesday

Ok first of all we had no internet here and we had to go buy something so that we can have internet here! So that's the reasoning for no blogging the last couple of days. I'm also having to figure out how to work Larry's Mac. I don't like Mac's just because it's a whole new learning curve and I've managed to avoid using this thing for blogging for the past three years. It's been harder than I though blogging too. Relaxing and sleeping makes it much harder to find time to blog...I know it sounds ironic but really, it's much harder. I don't spend my time at the computer on vacation. We got to our house yesterday afternoon and it was raining so hard. I thought oh man, no tan for today but the sun did come out and we were able to get a little sun. We then went out to a Japanese steakhouse which was really really good. I'm trying not to eat so much junk food because it seems that every time we're on vacation, I stuff myself and have a yucky time so I decided not to do that this time.

We got up this morning and went fishing on the canal... we went twice and never caught anything. We never had good luck when fishing. OH well, it was still fun. We went to the beach this afternoon for a while then came back and have been relaxing and hanging by the pool. Here are just a few pictures from our trip so far.

This place was really good!



My burnt feet... they are more red than this picture shows! Ouch...

This is the only tub of Blue Bell that I bought. It was good though!

Sedona enjoying her vacation...

The crab we caught in the cage

View from our room. We really like the house!

I made him pose like this...

1 comments:

Mom said...

Glad you're having a good time! Like your hair a little darker too.